Just click on the "join our group" button above. No need to write some elaborate message with it, we accept pretty much anyone.
SUBMITTING ARTWORK TO THE GALLERY
There are a few things you should know:
- You must be a member in order to submit anything into any of the folders.
- The "featured" folder is off limits. Anything submitted there will be declined.
- Put everything in its proper folder.
- Members can submit any blue/black/white deviation, whether it's from their gallery or someone else's.
- We don't expect the best of the best when it comes to quality, but we beg that you only submit stuff that had a lot of effort put into it.
- Deviations don't necessarily need to have all 3 colors in them; They could have any combination of them as long as they're either black, white/silver, and/or blue. And pictures can have small amounts of other colors as long as blue, black, and/or white is the main focus.
- Strict submission limit of 5 deviations per week.
- A note on the "Poetry" section: Only visual poetry with the group's color scheme(s) are allowed in the folder.
- Deviations with 18+ mature tag will not be accepted, and anything that shows anything blatantly offensive (ex, racist, sexist, etc) will not be tolerated.
- An added reminder: Artwork in the "Line Art" category is only free to deviations where the original artist wishes to allow others to color them for themselves for their own purposes (within the original poster's own set rules). If you place your line work in that folder, we will assume that you intend to give that right to all of the DeviantArt community.
OTHER GENERAL RULES
- Be respectful of everyone involved in the group.
- If you have questions or suggestions for the group, don't be afraid to ask.
These are the rules I expect every person here to follow. So without anything further, have fun and welcome to #Black-White-Blue!